Sunday, 28 April 2019
- The free-will of love
- The ownership of love
- The stewardship of kindness
- The kingship of loving-kindness
Humans are given direct ownership of their love, individually.
We are given the free-will to give and receive love. It is a choice to love responsibly or be hateful.
Not one other person can be the steward of the love God created in you. Not even God, Himself.
Not one other person can be blamed for our treatment of others.
- How well do I own my characters of love?
- give and/or receive love
- Am I irresponsible with my love?
- Am I selfish?
- Do I fear love?
- Is my love regal?
- How often do I blame another person for my behavior?
You are loved and you have the capacity to love! Whatever you choose to do, rest in the love God has for you individually; He designed you to be like Him: loving.
Sovereignty HEALS Love