Monday, 29 April 2019
- The love aspect of integrity
- The kindness of restraint
- The love of disciplines
- Structured love
For strong love to thrive, it must bare integrity.
The integrity side of love is best displayed this way: through fairness, truthfulness, thoughtfulness, submissiveness and obedience.
Disciplined love uses balanced scales to weigh words and intent.
Strong love does not have to state its case.
- How loving is my strength?
- Are my judgments rooted in love?
- Are the standards I set for others made with realistic measures?
- Am I a door-mat? Do I allow others to run over me too much?
- Am I disciplined enough to search out a matter on my own, or do I rely too much on the reviews of others to influence me?
- Do I have a passion for truth? Or, do I have a passion to be right?
- When I’m lazy: is this idle time for rest or is it an excuse to not get something done?
Exercise for the day:
Love Strong: Ok… it’s Monday! Intentionally be the ‘chipper’ morning person, but make it an all day thing. Don’t be obnoxious, just a strong attitude in love today: authentically happy. It doesn’t matter how the other person is behaving, be strong in kindness today.
Love heals Strength