Wednesday, 08 May 2019
- The Balance of Harmony… The Harmony of Balance.
- The splendor of compassion
- The beauty of encouragement
Compassion expresses itself best when helping others, even in small things. Compassion does not look inward at self – it is selfless.
Mental balance can be driven by duty or guilt . Spiritual splendor must be polished by all seven of God’s attributes for optimal performance, and not by egocentric standards.
God designed us to be brilliant in our luster, our sheen and our shine; after all, He created us in His image.
- What keeps me from being compassionate?
- Am I too self focused on my hurts?
- Do I express compassion out of guilt? Duty? Habit?
- Do I allow God to refine my compassion?
Challenge: Look at every person you encounter today in non-judgment. See them as human, just like you. They have stories of their own, it’s not ‘all about you’, you know?
Beauty heals Beauty