Monday, 13 May 2019
- Love aspect of endurance
- Kindness attribute of agenda
- Love aspect of perseverance
Enduring Love is never wavering or withdrawn. It prevails when all else fails.
The motives behind love are simply to love and be kind which causes it to persevere.
Loving kindness towards self and others builds victors out of victims. An enduring, kind word changes even the harshest confrontations quickly and becomes a building block for mutual solutions.
True enduring love does not sacrifice self-dignity. It promotes spiritual wellness in self and others.
- Do my intentions in my ‘ ‘ bare love? (marriage, ministry, parenting, relationships, job, volunteer work, benevolence, past times)
- Do my agendas include the well being of others?
- Do I allow my motives to be defined by others? Do I walk in someone else’s victory walk?
Exercise for the day:
Challenge: Build up others today by encouraging them, unconditionally. BE someone’s cheerleader.
Love heals Victory