Wednesday, 29 May 2019
- The harmony of connections
- The balance of relationships
- The compassion of bonds
Empathy is important, otherwise artificial images of compassion can create a smoke screen that covers up a friend in need. It’s not fun driving in the fog, not for you and not for another.
Bonds that are beautiful afford meaningful moments with others. Is your time stretched? Then make the moments with another person real. It harmonizes your inner-spirit just the same and heals emotional scars related to abandonment or rejection.
- Am I trying to fix someone’s problem with my ‘solutions’? Or, am I helping them most by listening to them until their words are finished?
- Am I a calming force when another person is panicked, or do panicky people tend to make me panicky?
- If yes, then what am I bonding to provoke anxiety?
- Are my words calming and honest? Do I use too many words when responding to someone’s problems?
Challenge: Evaluate your bonds with people who are going through any form of loss, anything that is grievous. Reach out to them and let them know you love them in addition to asking if they need anything.
Compassion heals Bonds