Monday, 03 June 2019
- The kindness in leadership
- The love aspect of ownership
Good leaders are kind and loving. Warmth and consideration are necessary to boost moral within a team, even if your team is your family.
- Does my leadership include kindness? love?
- Do I convey consideration when I am in charge?
- Do I withdraw my love when I lead?
- If so, then why?
Reflect on how God leads. He is caring and considerate, conveying His intentions in clear form.
Challenge: Today, lead like God: loving and considerate, conveying your intentions in clear form.