Wednesday, 05 May 2019
- The harmony of leadership
- The compassion aspect of free will
- The balance of ownership
Without compassion, ownership becomes ‘lordship’. Valor is rich in service, it is the splendor of the ‘king’.
To actualize harmony in a group setting, self focus must be allowed to stop; yielding to the needs of others develops our abilities in compassion and reconditions selfish habits by replacing them with service habits.
- Am I clear in my requests or instruction to those in ‘my service’?
- Am I spreading my compassion too thin with too many projects?
- Am I part of a team? Or, am I a one-man-show?
Challenge: Lead in compassion today. Harmonize with others purposefully. Be the balance in emotions for all encounters you experience throughout the day.
Beauty heals Sovereignty