Friday, 07 June 2019
- The gratitude aspect of ownership
- The humbleness attribute of free-will
- The position of our kingship
Humility that is regal expresses healthy amounts of gratitude in all positions it serves.
If we only served in one position throughout life then our development in love, truth, endurance, compassion, relational bonding and servitude would be retarded in the foundational stages.
Because we are humans with many functions, we have the capacity to be leaders in service, and serving well in our leadership includes gratitude.
- Do I achieve my successes on my own?
- Did I receive help?
- How grateful was I?
- Do I recognize God’s humility of service in my success?
- Do I appreciate God’s humbled service on my behalf?
- Am I humbled by God’s gift of free will?
Challenge: Count your blessings, every one of them: Write God a thank-You note.
Humility heals Sovereignty