Saturday, 22 June 2019
- The Connections of Love
- Relational Love
- Foundations of Love
- Roots of Love
What you bond your love to effects how you love.
Love must have an object to bond to in order for it to be activated. Wandering (Undisciplined) love can bond to the wrong objects (attitudes, relationships, thoughts, things).
God is the only one who is qualified to partner (bond) with you when it comes to spiritual wholeness. Try as we may to avoid that truth, He actually is the only tangible soul healer. Anyone or thing other than Him will always fall short.
- What am I bonding to?
- Does my love have a safe destination or is it aimlessly wandering?
- Does it have a need for immediate gratification?
- Or, patient enough to be prudent?
- Are my foundations solid?
- Do I reciprocate God’s love back to Him?
- Do I let God bond me to His perfect love?
Challenge today: Examine what you are bonding your [insert emotion:anger, disappointment, joy, etc] to.
Bonds foster Love