Saturday, 29 June 2019
- How we connect to our truth
- Our understanding in measurements and standards
- The foundations of how we interact with our fellowmen
Bonding requires an agent: something it identifies with. If there is no sense of proprietorship, then there will never be a strong connection.
Traumatic experiences are just that – experiences. However, we can unintentionally bond to the fearful moments that were inside that experience and allow that emotion to over-ride our ability to be honest with ourselves: we are born winners, not for ‘lordship’ over others but for our emotional success and spiritual well being.
- Are my connections to God, myself and others honest?
- Am I there when I’m in the room, or distant in my mind?
Challenge: Try to observe yourself today in your interactions with others. Take mental notes of your responses and how you identified with who you interacted with.
Bonds fosters Strength