Sunday, 30 June 2019
- The ownership of truth
- The stewardship of our personal judgments
- The kingship of our business dealings
The standards we apply to ourselves, alone, should include accountability, honor, valor, humility, kindness, and nobility.
Strong leadership is not lordship, it is kingship instead.
Our strength can be measured by how well we own ourselves at our worst moments.
- Do I control my emotions or do they control me?
- Do I jump to conclusions too quickly?
- Do my words lift others up?
- Do I display discipline in my ownership of my personal property?
Challenge: Own your integrity. Put your royal clothes on in appearance and in speech, be the regal person you were born to be.
Sovereignty fosters Strength