Monday, 08 July 2019
- Love attribute of endurance
- The kindness in our motives
The motives behind love are simply to love and be kind which causes it to persevere.
Loving kindness towards self and others creates victors out of victims.
True enduring love does not sacrifice self-dignity. It promotes spiritual wellness in self and others.
- Do my intentions in my ‘ ‘ bare love? (marriage, ministry, parenting, relationships, job, volunteer work, benevolence, past times)
- Do my agendas include the well being of others?
- Do I allow my motives to be defined by others? Do I walk in someone else’s victory walk?
Exercise for the day:
Challenge: Build up others today by encouraging them, unconditionally. BE someone’s cheerleader.
Love fosters Victory