Tuesday, 09 July 2019
- The integrity aspect of our motives, agendas and intentions.
- The way we measure, or weigh, our determination
- our personal definition of ‘going the distance’
Instant gratification vs. Going the distance:
Going the distance for the wrong things will rob the integrity of your victory.
Determination relies on truth otherwise the motivation to withstand life events invariably leans towards instant gratification.
We learn how to be resilient through the tough times in our lives. Our abilities to get back up when we’re knocked down are actually impressive.
When choosing what to endure for, just be honest with yourself. Allow truths that are formed in love, compassion and humility dictate your choices.
- Do I expect myself to climb mountains I shouldn’t be climbing?
- Do I challenge myself enough?
- Do I allow others to handle my challenges too often?
Challenge: Test your motives by doing something epically selfless without theatrics: Perform a secret kindness towards someone today.
Strength Fosters Victory
Two videos today….. One for today and the second is a repeat from the last series. The one from the last series has my granddaughter in it because the truths spoken out of a five year old’s mouth are priceless and worth the re-post.