Monday, 28 July 2019
- Love attribute of kingship, ownership
- Free will that is loving
Our love is identical to God’s in this respect: We can freely give our love, we can freely withdraw it.
God displays the characters of loving sovereignty like this: He is considerate of those He is responsible for, conveying His intentions in clear form.
- Owning love and loving ownership are two separate things
- Owning love: having unconditional love
- Loving ownership: to unconditionally love
- In a leadership role, do I show love?
- Do I convey consideration when I am in charge?
- Do I withdraw my love when I lead?
- If so, then why?
Challenge: Today, lead like God: loving and considerate, conveying your intentions in clear form.
Love fosters Sovereignty
John 3:16 KJV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17 KJV For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(considerate and clear)