Tuesday, 30 July 2019
Same as: the truths/integrity/respect of leadership
Kingship is never egotistical. It’s authority is found in it’s ability to submit to truth and justice.
To be majestic, just as God designed us to be, the ownership of ourselves must be:
- rooted in love
- disciplined by truth
- harmoniously compassionate
- determined to endure
- humbly positioned
- accessible to those he/she is responsible for
- Ownership of one’s behaviors
Being irresponsible in our behaviors towards others can effect an entire geographical region, not to mention the negative generational influences. We see the proof of that in too many cultures today.
Temperament that is restrained and conditioned to react with respect and integrity breeds spiritual balance, not just for you, but for every person you come into contact with.
- Do I know my limits?
- Do I understand the emotional boundaries I should set in order to contribute to my personal success?
- Do I discipline my temperament?
- Do I know my strengths?
- Is low self esteem hindering your belief in yourself?
- Am I respectful to those in authority over me?
- Am I respectful to those I have authority over?
Challenge: Respect yourself and every person you come into contact with today. NO responses of disrespect today. This challenge is not for you to tolerate abuse, it’s for practice in respecting yourself enough to respect others.
Strength fosters Sovereignty
1 Chronicles 29:25 (KJV) And the LORD made Solomon very great in the sight of all Israel and bestowed on him such royal majesty as had not been on any king before him in Israel.